Subcontracting under NEC & JCT Contracts
Duration 1 day
Delivered across one day, this course is aimed at empowering all those involved in Subcontracting and ensuring that all parties work together to get the best resolution. Using regular examples from the NEC and JCT contracts, it will cover a broad and insightful view of the positives and the negatives of this complex relationship.
Offering a broad curriculum, the course allows attendees to gain insights into;
- Introduction to Sub-Contract
- Subletting 'Do's and Don'ts
- Allocation of risks and responsibilities the subcontract forms compared
- Payment procedures and valuation
- Time and completion
After attending this course participants should be able to;
- Explain the benefit of Sub-Contracting, and how it features in the wider main contracts.
- Work with a contractor or subcontractor to ensure that all parties succeed through effective management of a range of aspects.
- State clearly the payment procedures and valuation components.
This workshop is recommended for anyone who has an interest or is working within the Sub-Contracting sphere. This course will be of the greatest benefit to those who work for contractors, subcontractors and suppliers. This workshop is suitable for all those involved in the allocation of risks between the Parties.