Recognising the Distinction Between Pre and Post Contractual Remedies
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription anytime. Find out more.
This course explores the distinction between pre and post-contractual remedies under the Remedies Directives.
On completion of this course you will:
1. How an automatic suspension is triggered and the factors considered in an application to lift;
2. When other forms of interim relief may be available;
3. the grounds for contract ineffectiveness and how to de-risk and mitigate its consequences;
4. additional and alternative penalties to ineffectiveness; and
5. assessment of damages, costs and other consequences.