NEC4 TSC Programme Submission Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create a programme submission under the NEC4 Term Service Contract (TSC).
The TSC considers the programme to be a management tool of vital importance requiring the Contractor to make regular programme and plan submissions, requiring the programme and plan to comply with the contract and requiring the Service Manager to accept or not accept. When it is accepted, it becomes the latest Accepted Programme or Accepted Plan. Sanctions exist against the Contractor if a programme is not submitted when it should be or if no Accepted Programme or Plan is in place.
You can use this NEC4 TSC template for the Contractor’s submission and the Service Manager’s reply as follows:
- Submit under clause 31.1 a plan
- Notify under clause 31.3 of a failure by the Service Manager to respond to a programme submission
- Submit under clause 32.1 a revised plan
- Reply under clause 31.1 or 32.2 to a plan submission
- Instruct under 32.2 to submit a revised programme
- Submit under clause 33.1 of a Task Order Programme
- Notify under clause 33.3 of a failure by the Service Manager to respond to a programme submission
- Submit under clause 34.1 a revised Task Order Programme
- Reply under clause 34.1 or 34.2 to a Task Order Programme submission
- Instruct under clause 34.2 to submit a revised Task Order Programme