Introduction to JCT Contract Administration Termination and Insolvency (Part 1)
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription anytime. Find out more.
This course aims to introduce the basic principles of dealing with a JCT construction contract where the project is required to be terminated.
After studying this course you should be able to:-
1. Understand why and how termination occurs.
2. Understand the procedures for terminating a contract under a JCT contract.
3. Understand the different types of insolvency/ Identify the signs leading to insolvency.
4. Prepare a procedure to deal with contract continuation.
5. Describe the special contractual problems on continuation contracts.