Contractual Entitlements Fundamentals
This series of eLearning provides an overview of the types of entitlement that may arise under a contract and the obligations and liabilities which flow therefrom.
In this series of online courses, you will gain a practical understanding of the key aspects of how a contract is made what a contractual entitlement is. We will explore the different types of records required by the contract and how they act as evidence of a contractual entitlement.
You will learn about:
- Identify the types of entitlements that arise
- Understand how one party’s entitlement impacts the other party
- Understand the different types of records required by the contract and how they act as evidence of a contractual entitlement
- Explain the contractual mechanisms that deal with variations
- Identify the contractual start and end dates and their importance
- Understand the procedures relating to extension of time and the methods of delay analysis
- Explain the typical dispute resolution processes available to the parties under a contract
This Academy is recommended for anyone already working or planning to work under a construction contract including, Project Managers, Planners, Clients, quantity surveyors, Subcontractors and Contractors. This Academy is suitable for those new to contract law as well as those with experience looking to enhance their existing level of knowledge and understanding.