We are very excited to announce the launch of our new Learning Platform in partnership with Bridge.
Why are we upgrading?
Upgrading our platform will benefit all our customers, even if you have purchased a single subscription or have an enterprise license.
Bridge is a next-generation learning solution which is used to design and deliver scalable, effective, and engaging purpose-driven learning programs.
The new platform will help you develop your employees, build effective managers, surface actionable insights and drive business outcomes.
What are the benefits?
- Access your eLearning anytime, anywhere, with our fantastic new mobile app. You will be able to continue your eLearning on the move, generating more opportunities to learn, grow and develop your knowledge.
- The intuitive interface makes it very easy to use and provides different levels of access for learners, managers and admin users.
- Powerful performance management tools allow you to set goals and tasks, review individual user or team timelines with detailed reporting and management dashboards.
- Easily create bespoke career learning paths to drive personal and business growth.
- We also provide 11 different eLearning modules so learners, managers and admin users can learn how to use the system to drive maximum return on investment.
When will the platform change?
We will be launching our new LMS or training platform to all our customers on the evening of Friday the 15th of May 2020 at 17:00 BST.
We are also introducing a new Single Sign-On system. In due course, if you also have a login to our FastDraft contract management system or ReachBack our technical helpdesk you will no longer need to have multiple usernames and passwords.
Food for thought…
Have you completed your courses and learning paths? We have over 600 courses to choose from covering BIM, Soft Skills, Compliance, Construction Law, JCT, NEC3, NEC4 & Procurement, Program and Project Management. Please let us know if you would like to discuss upgrading your account or learning paths.
Please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com