Webinar - Overview of Payment Provisions Under JCT D&B Contract - Listed Items and Deductions
Presented by Steven Evans and Chris Corr
What’s it about?
The aim of this webinar is to explain the payment provisions under the JCT Design and Build Contract, in relation to both listed items and deductions including the employer’s obligation to play, plus the processes for final payment and conclusiveness.
You will learn
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the process for making payment provisions for listed items, costs and expenses for suspension-related costs and other miscellaneous items under DB16
- Describe the process for adjustments from the gross valuation, including notably withholding percentage and advanced payments and bond,
- Explain how to overall payment process works under DB16
- Identify the process for making deductions on payment provisions for DB16
- Explain what meant by the conclusive effect of the final settlement.
Describe interim payments after practical completion and final payment.