Webinar - Handy Tips and Tools to Help PMs and Civil Engineers Keep Control of Project Costs
What's it about?
Do you oversee construction projects and find yourself struggling to control costs that come crawling out of the woodwork as you near the end of the job?
If you ever wished there was a step-by-step method for ensuring your project is delivered on budget and hits the margins expected of you, the construction heavyweight Peter Tosland has your answer.
In this one hour webinar, Peter draws on over 30-year experience and shares his top tips and methods to ensure the whole project team work together to deliver your next project on time and budget.
You will learn
By the end of this webinar you will be able to:
- Explain why cost control matters to PM and Civil Engineers
- Outline cost control interfaces with tender and planning teams
- Explain how to:-
- Revise your cost forecast,
- Capture cost,
- Control cost by resource types, and
- Implement practical tips to make this happen on your project
- And much, much more…