NEC4 TSC Defects Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create notifications in connection with Defects management under the NEC4 Term Service Contract (TSC).
The TSC gives the Service Manager wide ranging powers to address matters of Defects, including requiring tests and inspections.
You can use this NEC4 TSC template for communications in respect of Defects as follows:
- Submit under clause 40.2 for acceptance of a quality policy statement and/or a quality plan
- Instruct under clause 40.3 to correct a failure to comply with the quality plan
- Notify under clause 41.3 of a test or inspection
- Notify under clause 41.3 of the result of a test or inspection
- Notify under clause 41.6 of the cost incurred by the Client in repeating a test or inspection
- Notify under clause 42.1 that Plant and Materials have passed a test or inspection
- Instruct under clause 43.1 to search for a Defect
- Notify under clause 43.2 of a Defect
- Notify under clause 43.3 of the cost to the Client of having a Defect corrected
- Submit under clause 44.1 a proposal to accept a Defect
- Submit under clause 44.2 for acceptance a quotation to accept a Defect
- Instruct under clause 44.2 to change the scope after accepting a proposal not to correct a Defect