Do you oversee construction projects and find yourself struggling to control costs that come crawling out of the woodwork as you near the end of the job?
If you ever wished there was a step-by-step method for ensuring your project is delivered on budget and hits the margins expected of you, then this online course is for you.
In this one hour webinar, Peter draws on over 30-year experience and shares his top tips and methods to ensure the whole project team work together to deliver your next project on time and budget.
This brand-new online course is for our monthly and annual academy subscribers. As of right now, our subscribers can assign themselves to 'Handy Tips and Tools to Help PMs and Civil Engineers Keep Control of Project Costs' online course via the Course Library on their Learner Dashboard.
What’s it about?
This course will introduce you top tips and methods to ensure the whole project team work together to deliver your next project on time and budget.
You will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain why cost control matters to PM and Civil Engineers.
- Outline cost control interfaces with tender and planning teams.
- Explain how to revise your cost forecast, capture cost, control cost by resource types and implement practical tips to make this happen on your project.
Why you should consider subscribing to our online training
- You can acquire 100+ Hours of CPD training.
- CITB Accredited Certificates to achieve and download.
- Easy to use learning path design, consisting of individual bitesize courses that all end with an assessment to test what you have learned.
- A diverse range of courses, video tutorials, seminars & competency assessment.
- Accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Each course is designed and written in partnership with industry-leading experts.
If this is of interest to you please, visit our website https://www.builtintelligence.com/ or contacts at +44 117 214 0890 and we’ll have a member of our team follow up with you right away.