Risk Management Consultancy Service (Free Consultation)
All projects and business developments will contain elements that are inherently risky. A project manager must be able to predict and manage risks. In a highly competitive market there is little room for error. The effective management of risk factors is fundamental to the success of any project.
Following a series of damaging commercial disasters, the London Stock Exchange now requires all listed companies to put in place a robust and auditable risk management process. This can be achieved by coordinating appropriate parts of a company and their supply chains.
Are you confident that your orgainsation are able to:
- Identify potential risks and opportunities?
- Assess the likelihood of opportunities or risks occurring and their possible impact?
- Put in place effective measures to eliminate or mitigate risks and exploit opportunities?
BuiltIntelligence have the expertise to assist you in:
- Developing risk management processes, tools and techniques to suit your organisation
- Facilitating risk workshops
- Complying with the London Stock Exchange and the Turnbull Report
- Developing bespoke training programmes
BuiltIntelligence can also incorporate value management, value engineering and risk management workshops into your training programme or team building event. Please contact us if you require further details.