RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC): Mandatory Competencies Level 1 (Part 1)
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription anytime. Find out more.
In this course, we will cover the Level 1 Mandatory Competencies which all candidates must satisfy. These include:
- Accounting principles & procedures
- Business planning
- Conflict avoidance, management and dispute resolution procedures
- Data management
We will look at the core content and knowledge needed, including RICS guidance and legislation. This will assist with writing of the Summary of Experience and successfully preparing for the final assessment interview.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to: -
- Understand the knowledge required for the Level 1 Mandatory Competencies
- Record your knowledge in your Summary of Experience
- Apply the knowledge to your Case Study & CPD record