PRINCE2 Practitioner Online
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription at any time. Find out more.
The Practitioner is the second of two PRINCE2 examinations that you are required to pass to become a Registered PRINCE2 Practitioner.
This examination measures whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end candidates need to show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2 appropriately to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)