Planning for Non-Planners (Part 2)
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription anytime. Find out more.
This course covers exercise 1 and an overview of exercise 2.
This is an exercise to produce a plan for a small piece of civil engineering, by the end of this exercise, you should be able to:
- Understand the scope of works
- Understand how long each element take
- Sequencing the key elements of the works
- Explain the thinking of “Why, Where, How, What & Who"
- Understanding the performance outputs
- Understand Pre-construction (Enabling Works)