NEC4 PSC Service Manager Instruction Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create a Service Manager Instruction under the NEC4 Professional Service Contract (PSC).
The PSC gives the Service Manager wide ranging powers to issue instructions to the Consultant. Note, if an instruction will give rise to a compensation event, the Service Manager is obliged to notify the Consultant of the compensation event at the time of giving the instruction. That notification can be given by using the compensation event forms.
You can use this NEC4 PSC template for a Service Manager’s Instruction to do the following:
- Instruct under clause 14.3 to change the Scope or a Key Date (no reply)
- Instruct under clause 16.1 to resolve an ambiguity or inconsistency (no reply)
- Instruct under clause 17.2 to change the Scope to remove something which is illegal or impossible (no reply)
- Instruct under clause 18.1 on how to deal with a prevention event (no reply)
- Instruct under clause 21.2 to remove a person (no reply)
- Notify under clause 24.4 of an agreement not to submit pricing information for a subcontract (main Options C and E) (period for reply is period for reply)
- Instruct under clause 34.1 to stop or not start work or to start or restart work (no reply)
- Instruct under clause 35.1 to submit a quotation for acceleration (period for reply is 3 weeks)
- Instruct under clause X10.4(3) to submit a revised Information Execution Plan (period for reply is period for reply)
- Instruct under clause 1(6) providing Partnering Information (no reply)