NEC4 PSC Programme Submission Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create a programme submission under the NEC4 Professional Service Contract (PSC).
The PSC considers the programme to be a management tool of vital importance requiring the Consultant to make regular programme submissions, requiring the programme to comply with the contract and requiring the Service Manager to accept or not accept. When it is accepted, it becomes the latest Accepted Programme. Sanctions exist against the Consultant if a programme is not submitted when it should be or if no Accepted Programme is in place.
You can use this NEC4 PSC template for the Consultant’s submission and the Service Manager’s reply as follows:
- Submit under clause 31.1 a programme
- Notify under clause 31.3 of a failure by the Service Manager to respond to a programme submission
- Submit under clause 32.1 a revised programme
- Reply under clause 31.1 or 32.2 to a programme submission
- Instruct under 32.2 to submit a revised programme