NEC4 ECC Client Notification/Instruction Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create a Client Notification/Instruction under the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
The ECC places great emphasis on effective communication between the parties and whilst the Project Manager is empowered and required to issue almost all communications in managing the project, some communications are limited to the Client.
You can use this NEC4 ECC template for a Client’s Notification/Instruction of the following:
- Notify under clause 13.2 of an address to receive communications
- Notify under clause 14.4 of a replacement Project Manager or Supervisor
- Notify under clause 28.1 of an intention to transfer the benefit of the contract or any rights under it
- Notify under clause 90.1 of a wish to terminate
- Instruct under clause 92.2 to leave Site, remove Equipment, Plant and Materials and assign the benefit of subcontracts to the Client
- Notify under clause X8.5 of the undertakings
- Notify under clause X11.2 of termination
- Notify under clause X20.5 of adding a KPI and payment to the Incentive Schedule
- Inform under clause Y1.9 of the amount intended to be withheld from the certified amount
- Notify under clause Y3.3 of the name of a beneficiary