NEC3 TSC Defects Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create notifications in connection with Defects management under the NEC3 Term Service Contract (TSC).
The TSC gives the Employer wide ranging powers to address matters of Defects, including requiring tests and inspections.
You can use this NEC3 TSC template for communications in respect of Defects as follows: -
- Notify under clause 40.3 of a test or inspection
- Notify under clause 40.3 of the result of a test or inspection
- Notify under clause 40.6 of the cost incurred by the Employer in repeating a test or inspection
- Notify under clause 41.1 that a test or inspection by the Employer has passed
- Instruct under clause 42.1 to search for a Defect
- Notify under clause 42.2 of a Defect
- Submit/notify under clause 43.1 a proposal to accept a Defect
- Submit under clause 43.1 a quotation to accept a Defect
- Reply under clause 43.1 to a quotation to accept a Defect
- Instruct under clause 43.1 to change the Service Information after accepting a proposal not to correct a Defect