NEC3 Seminar Series 2017
This learning path provides a series of seminars from the 2016 NEC People Conference. It represents an ideal opportunity for the busy practitioner to keep fully up to date with all the hot topics on NEC3 and NEC4 and dive deep into some of the more subtle aspects of NEC Contracts (LP11239).
By the end of this learning path, you will have explored the following topics:
1) Introduction to the Conference and to NEC4 w/ Glenn Hide.
2) The Effective Application of NEC w/ David Morrice, Crossrail.
3) How to Effectively Tackle Risk to Avoid Signing up to a Nasty Surprise w/ Neil Earnshaw.
4) NEC3 Plate-spinning and Bullet-Dodging w/ Sarah Schutte.
5) NEC3 Money, Money, Money w/ Mike Attridge and Richard Patterson