NEC3 Preparing and Pricing ECC Training Course and Workshop for NEC Contract Users
Why you should attend this workshop?
This half-day workshop is a closer review of the tendering stage of a project. It will consider the key information and documents that go together to make up a contract. This will review the documents that the Employer puts into a Contractor' tender, as well as the considerations that the Contractor should consider when they are preparing their tender return.
You will learn about:
- the main ECC contract documents that make up a signed contract
- choice of primary and secondary options
- ways of allocating risk through the different contract documents
- considerations for completing Contract Data part 1 by the Employer
- considerations for completing Contract Data part 2 by the Contractor
- importance of Works Information
- the pricing document and compiling an activity schedule/bill of quantities
- considerations as to what would be included within Site Information