NEC3 ECSC Employer Notification Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create an Employer Notification under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Short Contract (ECSC).
The ECSC places great emphasis on effective communication between the parties and one of the ways it accomplishes this is by requiring one party to notify the other of certain events and circumstances.
You can use this NEC3 ECSC template for an Employer’s Notification of the following: -
- Notify under clause 13.1 of an address to receive communications
- Notify under clause 14.4 of a delegation or a cancellation of a delegation
- Notify under clause 16.2 of a record of actions decided in connection with early warnings
- Notify under clause 22.1 of access required for others
- Notify under clause 30.2 of certification of the date of Completion
- Notify under clause 90.1 of a wish to terminate
- Notify under clause 90.3 of a default of the Contractor