NEC3 ECS Subcontractor Notification Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you put together a Subcontractor‚Äôs notification of an early warning, compensation event or a Defect under the NEC3 Engineer and Construction Subcontract (ECS).
You can also use this NEC3 ECS pdf template for a Subcontractor‚Äôs Notification, to do the following: -
- Notify under clause¬†13.2 of a change in address,
- Notify under clause¬†17.1 we have become aware of an ambiguity/inconsistency,
- Notify under clause¬†18.1 we have become aware of a matter that would either be illegal or impossible,
- Notify under clause¬†40.3 that tests and inspections are to be carried out at a specific date and time,
- Notify under clause¬†41.1 that you are issuing for acceptance the test and inspection reports for certain items to allow them to be brought into the Working Area,
- Notify under clause¬†44.2 you propose not to correct a Defect and instead propose to reduce the prices and/or offer an earlier Completion,
- Notify under clause 61.4 that the Contractor has not responded to a compensation event notification within the timescales outlined in the contract,
- Notify under clause¬†62.5 you require an extension to the contractual time to produce a compensation event quotation,
- Notify under clause¬†62.6 that the Contractor has not responded to a compensation event quotation within the timescales outlined in the contract,
- Notify under clause¬†64.4 that the Contractor has not made their own assessment of a compensation event quotation within the timescales outlined in the contract,
- Notify under clause¬†90.1 that you wish to terminate the contract,
- Notify under clause¬†20.4(E/F) the forecast of the total Defined Cost, and
- Notify under clause¬†X20.2: the performance against Key Performance Indicators.
You can download this template as a PDF for free!