NEC3 ECC Fundamentals Trial
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription at any time. Find out more.
Not sure about subscribing to our NEC3 ECC Academy just yet? This learning path contains a small selection of the courses from our NEC3 ECC Academy which has been built in collaboration with leading industry experts Glenn Hide, Jon Broome and Chris Corr, who have directly involved in the drafting of the NEC contracts. The NEC3 ECC learning path is a suite of 24+ online courses designed to explain the key aspects of the NEC3 suite of contracts, such as roles and responsibilities; how the key processes work e.g. communications, early warning, the programme acceptance, defects, payment, compensation events and dispute resolution; and how to effectively set up and implement the contracts (LP100070).
What You'll Learn
In this learning path we will introduce you to:-
- Overview of the suite of NEC3 contracts and their use
- Contract strategy for both main options (A-F) and secondary options
- Preparing tender documents and assessing tender submissions¬†
- Use of Contract Data, Works Information and Site Information
- Roles and responsibilities of the key Parties
- Key ECC clauses and processes including early warning, the programme, defects, payment, communications, compensation events, dispute avoidance and termination
- Understand how to apply Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC) in practice and achieve satisfactory solutions to problems