NEC3 ECC Employer Notification/Instruction Template
Use this free downloadable template to help you create an Employer Notification/Instruction under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
The ECC places great emphasis on effective communication between the parties and whilst the Project Manager is empowered and required to issue almost all communications in managing the project, some communications are limited to the Employer.
You can use this NEC3 ECC template for an Employer’s Notification/Instruction of the following: -
- Notify under clause 13.1 of an address to receive communications
- Notify under clause 14.4 of a replacement Project Manager or Supervisor
- Notify under clause 90.1 of a wish to terminate
- Instruct under clause 92.2 to leave Site, remove Equipment, Plant and Materials and assign the benefit of subcontracts to the Employer
- Notify under clause X20.5 adding a KPI and payment to the Incentive Schedule
- Notify under clause Y2.3 of an intention to pay less than the notified sum