ISO/IEC 20000 Awareness
Access hundreds of courses and features for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription at any time. Find out more.
This course has been designed to provide you with an overview of the International Service Management Standard.
The people who will benefit from this course include;
1. People operating or intending to operate within IT Service Management.
2. Individuals and organisations requiring an understand and basic concepts of the Standard
3. Organisations wishing to seek Certification.
4. Internal and external consultants who would like to aid organisations on their journey to Certification or wishing to take ISO 20000 qualifications themselves in the near future.
In this introductory module we will;
1. Define what ISO 20000 is and look at the history of the Standard
2. Review the benefits that certification can bring
3. Explore the relationship with the IT Infrastructure Library or ITIL, and introduce you to the diagram.
4. And finally, note some of the key supporting documents which assist Service Providers looking to achieve certification.