Infrastructure Conditions of Contract 2011 (ICC/ICE)
Duration 1 day
This 1 day workshop explains the contracts and contractual arrangements available in the new ICC Family published in 2011, including the development of and changes to the ICE Family, and also look at all the key provisions of the Measurement Version as well as an overview of the Design and Construct, Minor Works, Target and Term Versions.
After attending this course participants should be able to;
• Put an ICC Contract together.
• Explain the language and philosophy.
• Outline the ICC Family of Contracts and Documents
• Under the measurement version of the contract, explain how to enter an ICC Contract, how the contract deals with the allocation of Risk and Responsibility and apply the management procedures of eth contact such as payment and valuing the Works, time and delays and dispute procedures
• Outline the key features and benefits of the Design and Construct Contract
• Outline the key features and benefits of the Term Contract
• Outline the key features and benefits of the Ground Investigation Contract
• Outline the key features and benefits of the Minor Works Contract
• Outline the key features and benefits of the Target Cost Contract
This workshop is recommended for everyone currently or about to be working across projects use ICC/ICE contracts including: employers, contractors and sub-contractors.
This workshop is suitable for all those who may need support as they may have experience of delays, damage and compensation events.