APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) Classroom Training Course
About The Course
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), this course will lead to an¬†internationally recognised qualification. The¬†Fundamentals qualification¬†provides the foundation¬†for further training and qualifications in the expanding project management field.
This course was previously known as APMIC but has been renamed¬†by¬†The Association of Project Management to¬†the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification.
Here are some of the areas that this course will cover:
- The Principles of Project Management
- Planning and scheduling
- Defining the optimum approach to complete each project successfully
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Achieving an efficient utilisation of resources
- Understanding and utilising the processes and techniques for effective management of risk
- Handover and review
- Ensuring a controlled handover of ‚Äòoutputs‚ to the client and the capture of project experiences
- Two day¬†classroom workshop
- APM Project Fundamentals¬†examination
This qualification is designed for those with little or no project management experience who are looking to start a successful project management career or wanting to understand the principles of project management excellence. Successful candidates will be able to understand the language of project management and the structure of a successful project. They will be able to take an active part in a project team and make a positive contribution to any project environment.