APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) Classroom Training Course
About The Course
Accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), this course will lead to an internationally recognised qualification. The Fundamentals qualification provides the foundation for further training and qualifications in the expanding project management field.
This course was previously known as APMIC but has been renamed by The Association of Project Management to the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification.
Here are some of the areas that this course will cover:
- The Principles of Project Management
- Planning and scheduling
- Defining the optimum approach to complete each project successfully
- Quality management
- Resource management
- Risk management
- Achieving an efficient utilisation of resources
- Understanding and utilising the processes and techniques for effective management of risk
- Handover and review
- Ensuring a controlled handover of ‘outputs’ to the client and the capture of project experiences
- Two day classroom workshop
- APM Project Fundamentals examination
This qualification is designed for those with little or no project management experience who are looking to start a successful project management career or wanting to understand the principles of project management excellence. Successful candidates will be able to understand the language of project management and the structure of a successful project. They will be able to take an active part in a project team and make a positive contribution to any project environment.