JCT 2016 Fundamentals
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription at any time. Find out more.
Need to put together your first JCT 2016 contract together or draft a variation or instruction under JCT 2016? This learning path is for you. Since 1931 the Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT) has produced standard forms of construction contract and is today one of the most common forms of contract in use. Our JCT Academy learning path is a suite of 25+ online courses designed to explain the key aspects of the JCT suite of contracts, how JCT contracts are set up and implemented, looks at the key roles and responsibilities of individuals within the contract process and set out how JCT provisions deal with administrative matters, such as payment, control of the works, and control of time (LP100001).
The JCT Academy covers:
- JCT procurement and contract and contractor selection and tendering
- Standard forms of main contract and design liability
- Sub-contractors and specialists
- Setting up the contract
- Insurances, bonds and collateral warranties
- Contract administration: Payment
- Contract administration: Control of the works
- Contract administration: Time
- Contract administration: Termination and insolvency
- Introduction to dispute resolution
- Model contract management forms