Fundamentals of Contract and Procurement Strategy
Access hundreds of courses and learning paths like this one for a simple monthly subscription. No obligation, cancel your subscription at any time. Find out more.
Procurement and developing contract strategies under construction projects, presents a unique set of challenges for construction professionals. Are you looking to polish your procurement skills or just get an update on the current practice?
This learning path provides you with a detailed walkthrough of the legislation, administration steps for developing contract and procurement strategies for construction contracts with practical examples of working with JCT, NEC3, and FIDIC contracts and guidance of key legislation like to the Public Contracts Regulations (LP11212).
The learning path covers the following areas of contract management and law:
- An Introduction to General Contracting
- An Introduction to Design Issues in General Contracting
- An Introduction to General Obligations and Contract Management
- An Introduction to General Contracting General Risks
- An Introduction to Design and Build Contracts
- An Introduction to Construction Management
- An Introduction to Collaborative Contracting
- An Overview of Risk Allocation and Procurement Decisions
- An Overview of Procurement Process
- An Overview of Procurement Strategy
- An Overview of Characteristics of Procurement
- An Introduction to Contract Choice
- General Law Governing Tenders and Contracts
- Contract Formation Concepts
- Tender Methods and Procedures
We offer a free trial of the 'Fundamentals of Contract and Procurement Strategy' Learning Path for you to¬†evaluate the course content.¬†¬†