2021 has seen the launch of our APC training modules – a great way to get on track with your RICS APC with a foundation of easy to follow training webinars and courses delivered by qualified RICS assessors and mentors.
The webinars form the foundation of the supported training course and are available throughout the year with a subscription to the Built Intelligence training academy.
- Overview of the APC
- Written submission
- Final assessment interview
- Mandatory competencies - level 1
- Mandatory competencies - level 2
- Ethics, rules of conduct and professionalism
We are now booking the second in the series Written Submission
This webinar walks through what is required in the written submission process, how to record and evidence your experience and the levels of competence required. The course is intended for anyone just starting their APC journey or those who are some way through and wishing to keep on track. The course is 1 hour in duration.
After attending this module you should be able to:-
- Understand what to include in your final written submission
- Accurately record your relevant experience and write your case study
- Keep your CPD history up to date and differentiate between formal and informal forms
The one hour course runs on 27 May from 1pm – click here to register your place
This is the second in a series of 6 modules which will form the foundation of the APC learning and a subscription will be needed prior to the event and the course will then be available on-demand for subscribers only (including module 1 also)
With subscriptions from just £25 per month this is a great way of accessing a library of subjects and training material together with whitepapers, templates and technical helpdesk support Find out more