Presented by Susanne Madsen
Susanne is an internationally recognised project leadership coach, facilitator, and author of the award-winning ‘The Power of Project Leadership’. She is the co-founder of ‘The Project Leadership Institute’ which runs leadership programmes to help project managers become better leaders in the workplace.
On 10 April Susanne will present a webinar on How to Develop Your Emotional Intelligence. The 45-minute webinar provides an overview of what Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is, how you can develop it and in which ways you can use it lead your team to high performance.
During the webinar you will learn:
- Why emotional intelligence is essential for a leader’s performance
- What EQ is and what it is not
- What the four pillars are of emotional intelligence
- What your own level of emotional intelligence is
- How to develop your level of self awareness and get better at managing your emotions
- How to develop your level of empathy and improve your ability to build trust
- How to embrace challenging conversations in an emotionally intelligent way
Register for the webinar for free here