We are happy to announce that we collaborating with civil engineer and construction solicitor, William Brown to deliver free training on Risk Management.
This comprehensive overview of Risk Management has been split over 2 one hour webinar sessions.
How can I register?
What's it about?
The aim of this webinar is to give participants an overview of risk management within the construction industry.
- How risks can be defined
- The primary types of risk in construction
- The benefits of risk management
- How to conduct the risk management process
- Allocation of risk under construction contracts
- How to carry out a contract risk review
- How to make tender risk allowances
About the speaker
William is a specialist construction and procurement solicitor, who originally qualified as a civil engineer. He uses technical knowledge of construction issues to quickly solve legal problems for his clients. As an engineer, he prides himself on providing legal advice that is commercially focused and straight to the point.