Following the success of our Contractual Entitlements Webinar series hosted by Steven Evans, we are happy to announce the launch of our eLearning programme.
This programme is available now at no additional cost for our existing premium customers.
What's it about?
This series of eLearning provides an overview of the types of entitlement that may arise under a contract and the obligations and liabilities which flow therefrom.
In this series of online courses, you will gain a practical understanding of the key aspects of how a contract is made and what a contractual entitlement is. We will explore the different types of records required by the contract and how they act as evidence of a contractual entitlement.
You will learn about:
- Identify the types of entitlements that arise
- Understand how one parties entitlement impacts the other party
- Understand the different types of records required by the contract and how they act as evidence of a contractual entitlement
- Explain the contractual mechanisms that deal with variations
- Identify the contractual start and end dates and their importance
- Understand the procedures relating to extension of time and the methods of delay analysis
- Explain the typical dispute resolution processes available to the parties under a contract
This Academy is recommended for anyone already working or planning to work under a construction contract including, Project Managers, Planners, Clients, Quantity Surveyors, Subcontractors and Contractors. This Academy is suitable for those new to contract law as well as those with experience looking to enhance their existing level of knowledge and understanding.
Can you tell me about the authors?
Steven is a dual qualified construction professional with 30 years’ experience in the industry gained initially as a quantity surveyor for a major multinational contractor, thereafter in commercial management positions and later as director and owner of professional services practices in the UK and Australia.
He now mainly practices in contract law & combines his practical experience with legal qualifications to provide high quality, realistic and cost-effective procurement, dispute avoidance, dispute resolution, commercial management and training services to a variety of clients nationally and internationally.
How do I enrol?
If you do not already have a Premium Plan with us, you can sign up here
If you're looking to enrol your team on this training please contact us at +44 117 214 0890