We have added a brand-new course for our monthly and annual academy subscribers. As of right now, our subscribers can assign themselves to 'Getting to Grips with Compensation Events Under ECS and How They Work with the SOCC' online course via the Course Library on their Learner Dashboard.
What’s it about?
This course introduces you to the compensation event process for managing change under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Subcontract (ECS). This webinar provides an overview of the main provisions of under section 6 of the ECS Contract.
You will learn
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what Compensation Events are.
- Outline and follow the key steps in the Compensation Event Process (Notify, Quote and Assess).
- Explain the method of assessment.
- Be aware of the sanctions for non-compliance.
Why you should consider subscribing to our online training
- You can acquire 100+ Hours of CPD training.
- CITB Accredited Certificates to achieve and download.
- Easy to use learning path design, consisting of individual bitesize courses that all end with an assessment to test what you have learned.
- A diverse range of courses, video tutorials, seminars & competency assessment.
- Accessible via mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Each course is designed and written in partnership with industry-leading experts.
If this is of intersst to you please, visit our website https://www.builtintelligence.com/ or contacts at +44 117 214 0890 and we’ll have a member of our team follow up with you right away.